Frequently asked questions
Models and Formats
Q: What box formats are available?
A: Our company offers boxes for the following formats: 56.5 x 87.5, 59 x 99, 84 x 130, 107 x 152, 107 x 212
Q: Are other formats possible?
A: We are continually working on the extension of our range and are pleased to receive suggestions from our customers. It should be noted that a certain time is required for each new creation.
Q: What is the difference between the “crystal” material and the “shockproof” material?
A: Although very similar in appearance, these 2 models are very different:
- The crystal material is the most commonly used material in this market. This material is very crystal, rigid, but quite fragile in the event of shock.
- The “shockproof” material is an exclusive blend of several materials, which allows us to offer boxes that are both rigid and highly shock resistant … while preserving an excellent level of transparency. Thanks to this type of material, the box is crush resistant, and is not damaged by falls of several metres… In using this model, you will reduce your needs in inserts and outer packaging, thus avoiding claims from your customers. Better still, these top of the range boxes can become a selling point that will single you out from the competition.
It should be noted that similar boxes can be found on the market that are also fairly shockproof but with a very poor level of transparency, and highly likely to be deformed. Our boxes do not have any of these inconveniences.
Q: Do the boxes exist in "smoky" colours?
A: Yes, we can supply smoky colours on request. Please contact us for availabilities.
Q: Are other colours available?
A: Any colour can be provided. However, insofar as it is a special production, a minimum quantity is requested. Please feel free to contact us for a personalized offer.
Q: What are the delivery times?
A: Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours. Depending on where you are, deliveries usually take from 1 to 7 days.
Q: What measures should be taken if the goods are damaged on arrival?
A: We do our best to pack our products with as much care as possible. However, in rare cases, the carriers do not take the same care with the parcels they are transporting.
If the parcel or pallet is obviously damaged on reception, we advise you to refuse the goods. This will enable us to take the necessary action against the carrier. Fault of which, make detailed reserves on the delivery slip, and call us so that we can compensate your loss.
In all cases a quick replacement or reimbursement will be made for the damaged goods.
Q: How are the boxes packed?
A: The boxes are arranged in reinforced cardboard boxes. Orders of at least 2 cartons are usually delivered on a pallet.
Q: What is the cost of transport?
A: Transport costs are included in the price. Deliveries are therefore carriage free.
Q: Can I order several references to obtain a better price?
A: Yes. For example, in ordering 4 cartons of reference BOITECV8 and 4 cartons of reference BOITECV10, you can take advantage of the price for 8 cartons.
Q: What methods of payment are accepted?
A: 2 methods of payment are available:
- by credit card
- by bank transfer
Payment in advance may be required.
Q: What information is needed to open an account?
A: We need:
- your billing address
- your delivery address if it is different
- the buyer’s name
- your telephone, fax number
- your e-mail address
- your intracommunity VAT number
- your bank account number (IBAN+BIC), if you are paying by bank transfer